Google Search Console Integration & SEO Optimization

 


Project Description: I integrated Google Search Console (GSC) with the client's website to enhance SEO performance tracking and overall visibility in search results. Utilizing GSC’s powerful tools, I identified key areas for improvement in search ranking, indexed pages, and technical issues.

Objectives: The primary goal was to monitor search traffic, identify crawling issues, and resolve indexing problems to improve the website’s overall SEO health.

Actions Taken: 
  • I set up Google Search Console for the website, submitted the sitemap, and analyzed key metrics like search queries, click-through rate (CTR), impressions, and rankings.
  • I performed a thorough check of the Coverage section, identified pages that weren’t indexed, and fixed crawl errors like 404 errors and server issues.
  • I monitored mobile usability and ensured that the website was fully optimized for mobile devices.
  • I also used the URL Inspection Tool to ensure specific pages were indexed properly and provided detailed reports on search performance.
Results: 
  • Through Google Search Console, I was able to identify issues affecting site performance and made significant improvements, such as:
    • 15% improvement in click-through rate (CTR) for key landing pages.
    • 30% increase in organic traffic in just 2 months by optimizing search queries and improving rankings.
    • Fixed critical crawl errors, which led to the indexing of important pages that were previously excluded."
  • "As a result, the client saw higher search visibility and increased traffic to their website, contributing to a boost in sales and conversions."






























































  • No comments:

    Post a Comment